To set up Recurring Payments, follow these steps:
- From the "Dashboard" select Customers
- Select the Customer Name
- In the "Customer Profile" click on the Recurring Payments
- You will now see a screen pop up that says "Setup Recurring Payments"
Select the Payment Method - Select which payment method on file will be billed(CC of ACH)
Run Automatic Payment
- On Due Date - Recurring payments will bill on the due date
- On Invoice Date - Recurring payment will bill on the Invoice date
- One Date After Invoice Date - Recurring payment will bill the next day after invoice date
- Calendar Date - Recurring payment will bill on the specified calendar date
When invoice Amount is less than - you can set a safety net here. If an invoice is over a certain dollar amount then the payment will not run automatically. Any amount set here and below will bill automatically.
Send Customer Receipt - If checkbox is selected, a reciept will be sent to the email on file for this customer.