To add a Maverick gateway for use on your Chargezoom.com account, you will need your Access Token and Terminal ID (API).
- Token needs to be generated by the owner account. Agent account will not work.
- DBA ID is only required if processing ACH transactions.
Follow these steps to acquire your Access Token and Terminal ID:
1. Login to your Maverick account (OWNER ACCOUNT)
2. Select the 'Tokens' page.
3. Add a new token, click the + Add Token button at the top of the page
4. Name the token. This will generate a Key
5. Select Submit to save the token. Click permissions to add any permissions (ACH, Bin verification, Credit Card)
6. Select 'View' button to copy the finished API token / key
Locating Terminal ID
1. On the home page (the landing page when you log in), the ID is located in the equipment section further down the page. If you are unsure, contact Maveric support to ensure the correct ID is utilized.
Locating DBA ID (for ACH)
1. From the Maverick portal, Click on Developers > API Services.
The DBA ID will be labeled with a check icon for ACH. If you are unsure, contact Maveric support to ensure the correct DBA ID is utilized.