If you are receiving the following error, please see the steps below for resolutions
Issue: Unable to successfully sync web connector due to Error 3100: The name "customer name" of the list elements is already in use
Cause: The customer name already exist in Quickbooks as a customer or a vendor
1. Verify if the customer name exist as a vendor in Quickbooks
2. If the customer name exists as a vendor in Quickbooks, you may append a period " . " to differentiate the customer and vendor name. Quickbooks does not allow the same name for customers and vendors.
3. Once the vendor name has been differenciated, Go to the Portal | Integrations > View Log > Click the Red Resync Button
4. Run the web connector sync again
5. Once the sync is complete, the customer has synced over successfully.
6. Verify that the customer has synced over