This is the error that appears ""QuickBooks Web Connector has Stopped Working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program."
This can happen due to:
- improper installation of the QBWC tool
- Outdated QuickBooks Web Connector
- A missing file log used by Web connector
- User does not have administrative rights
- Adding or removing the web connector
- Un-install then re-install the web connector
- Press Windows + R, insert Control Panel in the Run box, and click OK
- Now click Uninstall a program
- Select Web Connector from the list and click Uninstall
- Go to Intuit to find the latest version of the web connector installation
- Unzip the downloaded installation folder
- Run the .exe file and follow the on-screen instructions carefully to finish the task.
- If you do not have it installed remove the file and follow these steps
Starting with step 2