This happens when Web Connector can’t find your application during a scheduled update.
What you can do?
1. Uncheck everything under Auto-Run, then Exit.
2. Reopen Web Connector.
If the steps above didn't work, try to remove then add back the application that's causing the problem.
1. You need your application’s .QWC file when you reinstall itp later. If you no longer have it, you can get it from your application provider.
2. In the list of web service applications, find the application you want to remove.
3. Select the checkbox next to the application, then select Remove.
4. Add the application back using the .QWC file.
Note: If you still get this error, reach out to Intuit Support.