- QuickBooks allows one file to be open at one time
- Have correct file open or QuickBooks closed
- QuickBooks file is open and incorrect and error will occur
- Error will occur when multiple files are open and requests are made
Please follow below best practice when a user will be connecting to multiple company files.
- Generate a Sync Manager token with the first account
- Enter the token on the agent and click Save
- Log in as the QuickBooks Admin to the first company file and make the provisioning request
- Accept the permissions for the first file
- Log out of the first file and log in as the QuickBooks Admin for the next file. Note: Only one company file may be open at one time.
- Switch to the next account in Biller Genie and select the same token that you used in the first account. Click Connect.
- Accept the permissions for the next file
- Repeat steps 5 - 7 for all subsequent company files
Please note it is best practice for a user to have only one token (not multiple) for ease of syncing.