This happens if the QuickBooks admin hasn’t allowed access to the third-party application.
What you can do
To fix this, the admin needs to set up access for the third-party application.
1. Sign in to QuickBooks as the admin user.
2. If QuickBooks is in multi-user mode, go to the File menu, then select Switch to Single-user Mode.
3. From the Edit menu, select Preferences.
4. Select Integrated Applications, then select the Company Preferences tab.
5. Uncheck the box for Don’t allow any applications to access this company file.
6. On the SDK App Authorization window, select Yes.
7. Select your third-party application to allow access.
8. Select OK when you’re done.
Note: If you still get this error, reach out to Intuit Support.