Follow these steps to integrate your QuickBooks Desktop with Chargezoom.
1. Log in to your Payportal.com account.
2. Accept the Terms of Service by selecting the checkbox and click Get Started
3. On the Personal Info Tab tab, verify your personal information is correct and click Next (Make changes if necessary)
4. On the Portal Setup Tab, Enter a Portal URL and click Next
a. The logo is optional and can be added at a later time.
b. Customer Help Text is optional and can be added at a later time.
5. Select your Accounting Software - Click Intuit QuickBooks for QuickBooks Desktop
6. A Setup QuickBooks Desktop window will appear
7. Create the web connector file by entering a web connector password and click Generate Web Connector File.
a. It is recommended to record and save the Web Connector Password. We will use this in the next steps.
The QBWC file will automatically be downloaded
8. Open up QuickBooks Web connector. Login to QuickBooks as Admin > File > Update Web Services
9. Click Add an Application
10. Next, select the .qwc file provided to you from Step 7 of this article.
8. Confirm you have the correct QuickBooks file open and that the QuickBooks Desktop app is running, when done, click "OK."
9. Select the "PayPortal" application checkbox and enter the Web Connector Password that was created for your accounting package from step 7
10. When finished, press "Update Selected."
11. After the QuickBooks Web Connector has been completed, go back to Payportal.com and access your account.
You will see that you have successfully integrated a QuickBooks file with your Payportal account.