To add a PayPal payment gateway, you will need your PayPal API signature credentials, these include: API Username, API Password, and API Signature. You will find these items in your PayPal Business account settings by following these steps:
1. Log in to your PayPal Business account and select the User dropdown labelled by the account owners name and select "Account Settings."
2. Next, select "Account access" and the "Update" button for "API access."
3. Scroll down and look for "NVP/SOAP API Integration (Classic)," select the "Manage API credentials" link.
4. You should now be viewing your PayPal Signature, this consists of your: API Username, API Password, and Signature. It is advised to keep this page open while completing the next steps on Chargezoom.com
When the above items have been collected, follow these steps to add your PayPal Gateway:
1. Login to your Chargezoom account, select the "Integrations" drop-down menu and click on "Merchant Gateway."
2. While on the "Merchant Gateways" page, select the "Add New" button.
3. On the "Add New" pop-up box, complete the fields with the information provided from your PayPal business account:
4. When finished, select the "Add" button.
You have successfully added a PayPal Gateway to your Chargezoom.com account.