To integrate a NMI Gateway to your Chargezoom.com account, you will need your NMI login credentials. These NMI credentials are your NMI Username and NMI Password.
Follow these steps to find your NMI Username:
1. Login to your NMI gateway and select the "Settings" button.
2. Under General Options, select "User Accounts."
3. Here you will see your NMI User Account. Your Chargezoom.com account will use the login credentials of an NMI User of your choosing to access the payment gateway. Select and record the Username of User of your choice to integrate.
Note: You will need to make sure you select a User that has the "Access API" permissions
4. You also will need to record the Password for the selected User. If you do not know the password for the User, you are able to change it in the User Account settings by selecting a Username link.
Once the NMI credentials have been recorded, follow these steps to add the NMI gateway to your Chargezoom.com account:
1. Login to your Chargezoom.com account.
2. Select the "Integrations" drop-down menu and click on "Merchant Gateway."
3. Navigate to and select the "Add New" button.
4. Select "NMI" under the Gateway Type, and complete all the fields with the information from your NMI account.
5. When finished, press "Add."
You have successfully integrated a NMI gateway.