To add a Stripe Gateway to your Chargezoom.com account, you will need your "Publishable key" and "Secret key."
Follow these steps to acquire these items from your Stripe merchant account:
1. Login to your Stripe Merchant account, select the "Developers" drop-down menu, and click on API keys.
2. Under the "Standard keys" section you will see your listed "Publishable key" and "Secret key." You will need to record these items for later use on Chargezoom.com.
Follow these steps to add your Stripe Gateway to your Chargezoom.com account:
1. Login to your Chargezoom.com account and select the "Integrations" drop-down menu and click on "Merchant Gateway."
2. Navigate to the top right of the page and select the "Add New" button.
3. While on the "Add New" pop-up, select "Stripe" under "Gateway Type" and complete the fields with the information given from your Stripe Merchant account.
4. When finished, press "Add."
You have successfully added a Stripe Gateway.