To add a Heartland Gateway, you will need some information from your Heartland account, follow these steps:
1. Login to your Heartland/Portico merchant account.
2. Under profile settings select "API Keys & Credentials".
3. You will need to record the "Public Key" and "Secret Key".
Once you have acquired your Heartland "Public Key" and "Secret Key", follow these steps to integrate your Heartland Gateway with your Chargezoom.com account.
1. Login to your Chargezoom.com account.
2. Select the "Integrations" drop-down menu and click on "Merchant Gateway."
3. Navigate to and select the "Add New" button.
4. Select "Heartland" under the Gateway Type, and complete all the fields with the information from your Heartland account.
5. When finished, press "Add."
You have successfully integrated a Heartland gateway.