To integrate a TransIT Gateway to your Chargezoom.com account, you will need your TransIT gateway login credentials. These credentials are your TransIT Username, Password, and MID.
Follow these steps to find your TransIT Username and MID:
1. Login to your TransIT gateway and review the field: "Login Name" and the top right and "MID" in the center header. These two are needed for you integration for Chargezoom. The Merchant password is not shown visibly on the TransIT plaform and must be reset if not know to the Merchant.
Once the TransIT credentials have been recorded, follow these steps to add the TransIT gateway to your Chargezoom.com account:
1. Login to your Chargezoom.com account.
2. Select the "Integrations" drop-down menu and click on "Merchant Gateway."
3. Navigate to and select the "Add New" button.
4. Select "Chargezoom" under the Gateway Type, and complete all the fields with the information from your Chargezoom account.
5. When finished, press "Add."
You have successfully integrated a Chargezoom gateway.